Time to pick some favorites from the many lists of predictions for 2019 now circulating. Phil narrows it down to two lists with a few predictions from each
State of technology in 2019 | Future Forecast
(Hint: not all of these will happen!)
– World’s largest solar park to finish construction
– World’s largest offshore wind farm starts completed
– NASA implements the Unmanned Aerial System Traffic Management system
– James Webb Space Telescope launched
– Cost of solar panels, per watt, down to $1.40
How much do solar panels cost in the U.S. in 2018?
World sales of electric vehicles reaches 5,900,000 1
Internet traffic goes through the roof
Recession, Blockchain, Drones and Other Tech Predictions for 2019
2. Blockchain finds a killer (app), and the commercial rush begins
3. 2019 will be the year that commercial drone integration really takes flight
10. Virtual assistants will be common in both B2C and B2B environments
15. Virtual reality applications will grow
Stephen focuses exclusively on space stuff and makes the following predictions for 2019.
– Dragon 2 unmanned test flight
– FH block 5 first launch
– Dragon 2 launch abord test
– Dragon 2 first manned mission
– Starliner unmanned test flight
– Starliner first manned mission
– Starship prototype hopper tests
– Chang’e lunar landing
– SLS static fire tests
Plus he notes two big space developments for 2019 that have already happened.
Plus 2019 shows that the future is finally shaping up!
Eternity Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) | Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License | http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0
Videos and Images from Pixabay.com and other sources.