Hosts Phil Bowermaster and Stephen Gordon present a grab-bag of future-related topics, including:
- Efforts to turn the corner in human / robot relations. How do we go from seeing robots as a threat to working collaboratively with them?
- The lost “miracle material” that could have saved the world?
- New entrants in private space exploration and development. Why is competition so important?
- Closing in on the truly affordable vat-grown burger.
- Who is up for a trip to Europa? Lots of water up there. What might we find if we go there?
- In the future, everything will be a coffeeshop. Especially college.
A full hour of futurifically good discussion.