Scenarios for how this might play out
- Robots take all the jobs (first article)
- Government pays UBI
- UBI funded by tax on machines
- Government apportions robot ownership to population
- Robot tax paid to populace as dividends on robot profits
- AI creates huge opportunity for people to train AI (second article)
- Maybe this is the beginning oh how we merge with the machines?
- Universal Basic Robots
- AI is open sourced and made available to anyone who wants to use it
- Computer and internet technology continue to be more widely available?
- Universal Basic Abundance
- As we get chummier with the robots, we drive them towards being agents of post-scarcity
- Universal access to the means of producing food and any material goods from raw materials